Slow Cooked Spicy Pulled Pork
For Retail presentation:
2kg Female Pork shoulder
6811 BBQ SPARE RIB GLAZE
Vac bag to display
- Apply 6811 BBQ SPARE RIB GLAZE to pork as per glaze directions for a minimum of 2hours
- Make extra side mix using 60g water and 40g 6811 BBQ SPARE RIB GLAZE
- Place above in Vac bag ready to sell
- 6 Hours Slow Cooker
- Marinated Pork Shoulder with Pulled Pork Sauce
- 8 hamburger or brioche buns, toasted
- Favorite lettuce or coleslaw with grated apple and aioli mixed in.
- Place pork shoulder into a slow cooker insert pot and pour over the sauce mixture. Cover and cook on HIGH approximately 6-8 hours or until fall-apart tender.
- Using two forks shred pork meat in the slow cooker and stir through the sauce.
- Serve pulled pork in toasted, buttered brioche buns, with coleslaw or lettuce.
Recipe Tip: Slow cooked pulled pork can be cooked on the stove over very low heat in a ‘Dutch oven’ for 4-6 hours until meat shreds apart with fork.